Andrei Raigorodskii is the Chair of the Department of Discrete Mathematics at the Faculty of Innovations and Advanced Technology, as well as the undergraduate Data Analysis School organized by Yandex Company. He is also Editor-in-Chief of the Moscow Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory.
Andrei Raigorodskii was awarded the 2011 Russian President’s Prize in science and innovation for young scientists.
Andrei Raigorodskii teaches at the following institutions and faculties (not including the Moscow institute of Physics and Technology):
- The Department of Statistics and Random Processes of the Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University;
- Faculty of Bioengineering and Bioinformatics of the MSU (lectures in combinatorics);
- Moscow Independent University;
- Data Analysis School of Yandex Company;
- The undergraduate school organized jointly by the New Economic School and the Higher School of Economics;
- High School 179 of Moscow (classes for students specializing in mathematics).
Research interests of Andrei Raigorodskii include:
- graph and hypergraph theory;
- extremal and algorithmic problems in combinatorics;
- probability theory and statistics;
- probabilistic methods in discrete mathematics;
- various problems of combinatorial geometry and algebraic topology;
- applications of combinatorial methods to Internet data analysis.
Andrei Raigorodskii has published around one hundred scientific articles and twelve books.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 8-916-374-21-80 (mobile), (495) 939-16-48 (Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty of the MSU).